Original topic:

galaxy note 8 sudden green tint issue

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 12:06 PM)
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys ive been using note 8 for 2 years now never have i ever dropped it last night i went to sleep the phone was okay in the morning i woke up i was this greenish tint on the phone suddenly i tried restarting my phone and the note 8 logo appeared in white then suddenly a green tint takes over what the **bleep** is wrong?? Samsung plz look into it and provide me with assistance my phone doesn't have any physical damage and from the looks of it i think its software issue plz show me a way to fix it as its my daily driver 
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
did you try hard reset or anything ? all my colors are washed off when it goes green it stays normal for few sec and then takes over that green tint and its it's happening suddenly to me
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
No I didn't hard reset ..... if you have noticed Always on display appears with perfect color ....
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yesss always on display is white then it goes green when you unlock thats why i was thinking its a software issue
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It's not going to ok ....because of their **bleep** update I am also facing issue ....did every trouble shooting possible but none works...
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
you also having the same issue where colors are normal at always on display but gets a yellow tint as soon as you unlock??
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if you do than i have more reason to believe its a software problem coz hardware can't just go off for both of us at the same time unless samsung is doing this intentionally to kill note 8 and force people to buy the newer series
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if this isn't the issue then whats your issue
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bro I told u it's not going to ok with our troubleshooting because it's software issue ....Exactly me and thousands of devices facing same issue
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
this is really frustrating 🙄🙄 i was thinking i need to change the display thought its a hardware issue 🙄
0 Likes