Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy note 20 ultra free tv

(Topic created on: 02-22-2021 12:19 AM)
cuthill
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am now waiting 4 months to get the free 32 inch samsung tv. My daughter also got it the day after mine and she us also still waiting. I have had numerous emails,phone calls and live chats. The last one being a week ago she told me she can see its in dispatch and I will get it tomorrow and if not the following week which has just ended. Can someone please let me know if they have received there tv as it really feels like a big scam. 
Resolved!
11 Comments
Phantom786
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I also bought a Note 20 Ultra in December and have had more than 8 calls and chats with Samsung call centres. Most have said they have my details and all have said the tv will be delivered. To this day i have received NO COMMUNICATION FROM SAMSUNG AND NO TV HAS BEEN DELIVERED! This by far is the most difficult transaction i have ever had to follow up on! My note also has a bug with notifications stuck on screen,it blocks my keyboard and i cannot view things easily on my phone. I contacted vodacom and they said backup and reset the phone.......i had to purchase a cable to do that and i still have the same problem!

Looking at all the comments and the number of other customers i have spoken to,it is clear this tv offer is certainly false advertising from Samsung. It is ridiculous that 4 months have gone by,we have to chase you and we get no communication on something that is paid for fully at the store!

I am exhausted with the methods of trying to redeem what is mine,where then must i go and request help?Social media?Report false advertising elsewhere?Is the Ombudsman not then who i must speak with,dare i say go a legal route?

Understand our frustrations and give us what we have paid for!
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Please update me if anyone is able to get this TV. My wife is still waiting from October 2020