Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy note 20 ultra free tv

(Topic created on: 02-22-2021 11:19 AM)
cuthill
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am now waiting 4 months to get the free 32 inch samsung tv. My daughter also got it the day after mine and she us also still waiting. I have had numerous emails,phone calls and live chats. The last one being a week ago she told me she can see its in dispatch and I will get it tomorrow and if not the following week which has just ended. Can someone please let me know if they have received there tv as it really feels like a big scam. 
11 Comments
Jeandre1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
even me since last year November
what can we do about it
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi cuthill 

Please send an email to zaestore@samsung.com with your order number and reference so further that your order can be tracked.

0 Likes
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

My wife took this offer in October 2020. We are still trying to get assistance. She even lost the R1000 voucher because a Samsung agent gave her incorrect information. 

We need assistance with redeeming the TV, and we need help with the R1000 voucher as well.

Who can help?

ShahilG
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
please don't feed us all lies. we are waiting for 2 TVs and there is no reply to the emails.
Kaylalee
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
same problem ever since december, even after multiple phone call. just to be told they will phone you with feedback and never get any feedback. I still don't know whether I am receiving this TV or not. extremely frustrated.
cuthill
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it's now a week later and not a response from anyone. I did send an email to zaestore@samsung.com and have till this stage heard absolutely nothing. what now.
cuthill
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
good day still haven't heard anything from anybody at Samsung. where is my free tv.!!!!
cuthill
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
big scam as far as I'm concerned shame on you samsung for giving us false information. It will.be the last samsung product I ever buy unless I get My tv asap. please don't tell me to send an email to zaedtore as it got me nowhere.
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
we are experiencing the same issue in our house. 2 TVs have not been delivered