Original topic:

galaxy note 10 lite battery drain in standby mode.

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 08:39 AM)
srp1985
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello. Yesterday night I charged my phone to 100% . Time was around 1am . I didn't touch my phone. I woke up around 3 am to find the battery has drained to from 100 to 95%. Whatsapp service and Google play service have consumed battery as per the battery data. Now I turned off sync and did some browsing for some 5 min and then I left the phone alone. The battery % was 94 at that time  I woke up at 6am and found the battery percentage  to be 88%. I took the screen shot of the background run apps from the device care . 
Guys pls look into this battery drain issue. Need ur help to lessen it.
Regards
Smruti ranjan

4 Comments
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
what is the screen in time you are expecting? this drain doesnt seems to be abnormal. However you may try tweaking few settings like deep sleep apps and so on to extend the battery life. but this seems to be normal. try updading the applications. and clear cache if possible.
0 Likes
srp1985
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am getting a SOT of approx 5 hrs in moderate usage. I have another phone ( Poco F1) which drains only 1-2% of battery overnight.
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it depends on the processor and boils down to optimisation of the software. 5 hrs is a descent SOT in my opinion. I am also getting the same. my office emails, okta 2fa, concur, slack, everything runs on phone. so I guess its fine. please make sure you have updated the applications.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes