Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy Note10 plus charging very slowly

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 11:04 AM)
hemangshah
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

Samsung claim that power of 0% to 60% in 30min.
But my phone charging very slowly. 

My phone taking 2hr to full charge. It means it takes double of time.

I show that 2% increases every 1minute
But its 1% increase in 2min

I bought new cable from Samsung service center 

Then i service center told me that no issues in phone. 

Then i use phone in safe mode

Then i wipe all cache & junk files

Reset all the settings.

Then i check charger to other phones also.

There is no issue in charger? & no in phone also? So which is problem is that?? I am facing?

It happens in just 8months. Its not worth for 80k flagship handset.. i am very upset 

I test all, i checked all necessary steps.

so samsung ? Give me proper solution for this. I don't want to read your saved messages which is likely most of your follow steps because i already checked all those steps.
11 Comments
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
it may be due to hot room temperature or hot environment temperature ... or by anyhow if your gets hot than usual (according to the phone's ideal temperature) then it may stop charging or may charge slowly ... my A71 phone used juice up 100% withing 1 hour 10 - 15 minutes but when it gets hot than usual it stop charging or charge by 1% in 5 minutes to lower the temperature ... to avoid that you may cool down your phone and then charge it ... if after it dose not solve then go to a samsung store and check your phone and its charging cable and adapter
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I've my note 10 plus. After may update that too I updated full OS pack at service center. after that I tested 0 to 100% in AC room where the room temperature is 22°c. it took 1 hr 17 mins to charge 100%.
hemangshah
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes.. when i put my mobile to the face of air-conditioner? or by near it? then it charge faster.. very fast.. so any step? to cool down? my phone?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Where do you live?
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
plant more trees 🌳
Solution
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
when your phone gets hot, keep it at any cold place for some 10 minutes (not inside of refrigerators), and then cherge it ... sometimes weather is too hot that phone dosen't get cool too fast, so, in that case you have to accept the condition, and charge it later ...
hemangshah
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
but if any company do new new experiments on their devices accordingly in different weathers ? then they should try in india at summer. because indian summer is very hard to live.. but they experiment in us & uk based temperature? which is low compare to Indian.
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I agree with you that this is not acceptable from a 80k flagship.
Even I'm facing the same issue of slow charging it is soo irritating.
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I would have bought an iPhone 11 pro atleast it has better software and better software updates without bugs