Original topic:

fast charging not working after march security patch.

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 10:13 AM)
Balu332
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
After recent march security update my fast charging stopped working in the note 10 plus it is taking altleat 2 hours for charging i checked the charger with different mobile it looks fine.
Even with different charger it is taking same time.

Is this issue faced with any of other note 10 plus users. 
4 Comments
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
no issue now but it happened to me once on my note 10plus too, I just switched off for 2 to 3 hours & tried, it fast charges well .
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Ensure that the fast charging option is enabled, check it via- launch the settings app, tap on device care → battery → tap on 3 dots → settings, and then tap the Fast cable charging switch to activate it.

If issue still exists, please perform the following step to resolve charging issue:

1- Charge the device with the original charger.

2- Follow standard battery charging procedure (charge a fully discharged the battery in Switch-off mode up to 120 ~ 150 min).

3- Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members > Get Help > Interactive checks > Charger/USB).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

Anandvaithia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yes, I face the same issue. It takes 2h30min to charge and fast charging does not work. I did factory reset and also it is the same case. 

0 Likes
irrrr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
my note 10plus is not fast charging even after activating fast charge ON, before this my phone was showing USB connected, USB disconnected and then I switched off my cell phone and then after its not fast charging
0 Likes