Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
so disappointed 😞 with samsung
Galaxy Note
same here.
MRiz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
im already change my mind for i phones doing best i will throw this sht...
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
please tell me what offers you get with apple😂
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
its not about offer why did you get any offer from Samsung?
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Ofc!. I got a 500 Aed samsung pay gift card with the purchase of my phone. I also use entertainer frequently for offers on food. All this with half the price of an entry level iphone
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Dear mr.Alpha good luck to you.
lets say like this if your doing some product and the product is quality wise, secure wise, etc perfect right ? so and the same time there is one product its not secure and doing cheap works i want to sale that so what will i do i will give many offers and entertainment right so you will buy it.....thats what happing.

sorry to say that if your compering what ever offers there not fool to give cheap amd they trick you only...

hehe....
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
As a major marketing student, I am educated enough to understand that offers are a marketing strategy used by companies to lure customers. Quality wise, I haven't found any problem with premium samsung devices. In fact, the chipsets and hardware used in Samsung are equal or sometimes better than apple. It is a known fact that samsung offers better RAM , storage and battery capacity than Apple.Security wise samsung is improving its os. Do you this Apple is super secure enough to prevent hackers ?? Apple doesn't charge extra for the security or the design. It charges extra premium for the brand because Apple is seen as a Status symbol. This doesn't mean that its worth the money you pay. If you can afford it , you buy it and nobody is stopping you from doing so. I do not work for samsung so I will not convince you to stay but please get your facts right before arguing with someone on the internet.
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
its weast of time to talk with most intelligence hehe
Stay tune and safe hahah
0 Likes