Original topic:

does note 10 Lite worth it?Suggestion pls

(Topic created on: 06-19-2020 07:09 PM)
milind2205
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Ive seen samsung has just cut the price of note 10 Lite we can grab it @ 32k now some one who are using it tell me its pros and cons coz im planning to buy it and also tell me hows the battery as many ppl told battery is worst so pls comment and suggest me if to buy it or not.As i was a one plus 7t user i had to return it coz of manufacturing defect.Is note 10 lite smooth and lag free? The main reason i was disappointed with one plus 7t was the battery.So im a bit cautious about battery now pls mention about its battery.Or should i go with s10 lite.Im planning buy this as samsung is offering monthly updates for both note and s10 lite series
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Do you have city bank card? If not then you cannot get it at 32k.

Your choice. Your money. I will say better stay away from Samsung. Buy nokia.

I have used nokia 7.1 it is far better than my A71.
0 Likes
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Don't go for Note 10 lite im using since feb and i have very bad experience with this .
If u still want note series then go for Note 10 plus when it will receive price cut .

Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Pros - Much improved S pen Experience , Most of S pen features u get from Note 10
Bigger battery .

Cons - No 60 or 90 Hz display .
2 year old Exynos 9810 SoC .
Even after having bigger battery the perfomance is really bad .
Camera performance is also poor

It's like combination of Note 9's Specs and Note 10's design .
i have previously used Note 3 and Note 8 and this is the first time i went for lite version of any phone specially Note series and it's not a good decision .

Flagship Note series is still at its Best .
I am waiting for Note 20 .

0 Likes
NitantM
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
better go for One Plus maybe 7t/pro it is still good enough and with regular updates and without any bloat and soon will have Android 11 Beta as well
I am using since Feb 3 2020, not at all happy .
0 Likes