Original topic:

display yellow at some bighteness level in my Samsung note 9

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 05:04 PM)
Ronaldo9969
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello sir, I purchase Samsung note 9 in 19 oct 2018 from Cromartie store and think that I will use this phone for atlist 3 years but after completing 1 yr ans 6 days my phone display automatically become yellow at some brightness lavel. Next day I visit Samsung store and show them they said u have display problem and ur warranty gone so they were charge me 17k for display. Same thing I will mail to Samsung india. They said submit ur phone at store again I visit store and request store to provide me alternate phone for my use. But they denied me and said ur phone took almost 1.5 month for repair so I didn't submit my phone . And continue use this with yellow display even my many friends told me thats why they not purchase Samsung phone . Today I read same issue happend with many user of note 9 so I also write here. Please I solve my problem to #samsungindia. I purse this phone by my saving and without my fault problem come in phone thats company fault. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Pratim001
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
its not a hardware problem..deliberately they creats software problem. but after one ui 2.5 update its gone. but still there is a problem.. black is not pitch black..only at 20% display lavel it is pitch black, below and above that its not dark, therefore battery drains.
0 Likes
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
same thing happened with my galaxy note 9. but samsung is denying responsibility
0 Likes
Ronaldo9969
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes its true....after purchase this much expensive phone...if company can't took responsibility then its hurts most and next time we will surely not purchase that brand
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes