Original topic:

disappointed

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 11:56 PM)
saloha95
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I was an apple user for 8 years till 2017 when the note 8 came out, it was a great experience but not the best, then I had my note 9 later and my experience was okay but then it has become really bad with the Exynos chips and the new update for the UI 2.1 the phone started hanging misbehaving and slow response although I have over 60 gb storage free and I was planning to buy the Note 20 but it seems that the Note is still coming with same Exynos 990 like the S20, this is really disappointing and they do price the phone the same as the snapdragon chip with inferior chipset that keeps lagging, overheats and doesn't give the best camera quality am really disappointed Samsung, am switching back to apple if this is true after the event cause I still have my iPhone 8 plus and the phone doesn't show any of this trouble until now, add to this why would I spend 1400 dollars for a.2 years update phone, am really disappointed 
2 Comments
janefrr
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
same experience. we pay big amount for only 2 big updates... even iphn give updates to all there old models..
saloha95
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
last year they gave an update to the 5S and 6S already got the IOS 14 updates, why is samsung doing this to us, if you got an S9 and a Note 9, you will get the update 3 or 4 months after the rest, imagine midrange phone for 2020 still will get the updates faster than yours, this is disrespectful, when you treat your flagship customers like this and make you feel that the phone is cheap