Original topic:

charging problem on note 5

(Topic created on: 03-06-2017 11:07 PM)
ameya
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
i have note 5
when i connect samsung original fast charger which come along with phone, it does not detect fast charger and always show cable charging or slow charging

then i have to ON; OFF switch several times then it shows fast charging

otherwise it shows cable charging time more then 2 hrs
0 Likes
5 Comments
Sajezh
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Even me facing the same problem....have to connect and disconnect atleast 5 to 6 times to detect fast charging...Samsung please release an update for the same.
0 Likes
saneel
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I faced similar problem. my data cable was faulty. it was replaced under warranty.
0 Likes
AsadLion
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
This issue is mostly happen because of cable. replace cable with original samsung USB cable, or any good brand which have 5 copper pin in the Micro USB connector.

if problem didn't solve visit nearest samsung authorised service centre.
Yogie09
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I had the same issue...changed the cable & got my problem solved...
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Thanks for query. We would like to inform you that this handset is enriched with most powerful features.Kindly follow below mentioned steps to overcome the issue:

1) We recommend you to charge your handset with original wall charger that came with your handset sales pack.

2) Kindly clean the charging point of your charger and battery with a dry and soft cotton cloth to remove unwanted accumulation of dust/waste material.
We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes