Original topic:

charging issue

(Topic created on: 09-29-2016 02:58 PM)
omermalik
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
an update came last 2 to 3 days ago i installed it my note7 was working properly before installing the update
when i installed the uptade it restrickted my charging at 60%
now it only charges till 60% i want a new update so i can charge my phone to 100% thankyou
0 Likes
7 Comments
sp903
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
go and replace it
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
go replace it at samsung. unless you have been living under a rock you must have heard of the global recall for the note7 devices that were sold between 15th of August to 15th September. only the so called bad phones now have the 60% battery limitation
azam6897
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My phone galaxy note 7 is ok. it's doesn't so hot at charging time. so that I need not any restrictions like 60% of changing. i want a new update so i can charge my phone to 100% thankyou
azam6897
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My phone galaxy note 7 is ok. it's doesn't so hot at charging time. so that I need not any restrictions like 60% of changing. i want a new update so i can charge my phone to 100% thankyou
azam6897
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I need a solution . pls note that my phone is bought from Dubai. I am in Bangladesh
nijam06
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
bro kawke diye uae send kore den with full box... new note 7 niye nen... ekon stock ache..
garagified
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Go to samsung center and tell them for replacement. Bring your receipt and unit is enough..
0 Likes