Original topic:

charger disconnects and reconnects

(Topic created on: 03-15-2021 09:55 PM)
RN9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 9 - sometimes while charging the phone when I connect the charger. My phone keeps on reconnecting again and again. Sometimes it only shows charging. Even though I am using the original fast charging adapter. 

Then after some time it works fone for few days.

Can anyone guide what exactly is the problem.

4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
first check with other cable
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
check with other cables if problem not solved means do this thing first take an tooth brush with thinner or ip. now spray the ip or thinner into tooth brush and clean the charger port for around 2min after that leave for 5 to 10 min. now connect the cable..maximum the problem is solved.....
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TachitoChi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Did you solve this issue? I have the same problem but I think it's the adapter and not the cable since I connect my phone to my laptop and it charges just fine (I did this with 2 different original cables btw). The adapter I have is also the original fast charging one and I bought it pretty recently so I don't really understand what is going on :(

0 Likes