Original topic:

camera issue? service centers are not taking responsibility

(Topic created on: 03-05-2019 10:35 PM)
surya1note9
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Sorted this issue in november. Do anyone have like this issue. Nearly 6months i have this issue , it vibrates then come as a wavy shape. This problem is from oreo and still in pie also it didn't get well. Do anyone have this issue and from samsung side can someone help me out. In samsung service Centers they are not taking the responsibility. Instead they are trying to say rubbish reason to skip this matter.
c53018ea-3cd1-4f1b-914e-97c92e24e8af.jpg
It doesn't focus and a rattling noise is produced

22 Comments
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
mere note9 me koi problem nhi aaya
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
hey brother can you some a favour. download Dex app from Samsung website in your computer and connect your phone with computer using USB-C cable use the Dex.
can you post some photos of it below any of my posts. please?
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
this is called as blurr effect
surya1note9
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i dont think so it does not focus at all7b1b000f-d0c4-407f-b8be-4f0f6606e79a.jpg
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
aapka phone focus nhi kar rha hardware problem hai
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
service centre leke jao phone ko maybe hardware problem ho
surya1note9
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
they are saying some rubbish reason to skip this matter
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
whattttt??? bhai service centre wale bokala gaye kya
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
same problem was with me . i want to get repaired my device they were refusing however the reason was different from this my device got pink lines without any damage and touch was not working and camera was blurred the Samsung center were refusing to repair my device they are telling that nothing has happened then after Billy on s9 suggested me to call the customer care after that they have to repair my device free of cost