Original topic:

call logs draining battery

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 11:22 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Call logs settings draining battery very fast. Even if we click that it won't open anything. I've sent error report to this admin team along with screenshot and system log. As usual the reply with chatbot response. This app is so pathetic..so far none of the query replied with sense. 

6 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
guys samsung executives never read our error report and simply doing cut copy paste. see the below response.

Screenshot_20210202-133559_Samsung Members_53814.jpg

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Haha. I have a school of these chatbot style Samsung staff who give monotonous requests like parrots repeatedly . A pack of imbeciles.
which app are you using above in screenshot for battery usage
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
samsung default settings to check battery usage.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
ok tks.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I given a specific issue, but you shared again the standard template that too that template has only upto android 10. but now every phone updated to android 11. I don't know who shared this. I think u r not updated yourself. pls update yourself before reply to any post.