Original topic:

boycott the next  samsung note series exynos 990 or 992  Processor in india

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 07:39 PM)
damodarsaha
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
boycott the next  samsung note series exynos 990 or 992  Processor in india. 

India only want to powerful snapdragon 865 +  processor  in  note series 

21 Comments
7heman
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
boycotting is not correct bro.we have to post many posts showing "we no need exynos any more".samsung is a good conpany with more talents but why are they pushing their exynos 🙁🙁
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
exynos is fine too... why snapdragon should get the monopoly but why put poor performance exynos into flagship devices..... we should tell samsung that they should make exynos that can outperform snapdragon and apple chips 🍟
damodarsaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes but samsung everytime make a fool
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The problem is in the Mangoos custom core.
They ditched it.
And the GPU is also changed to AMD.
So next Exynoss processor will be better.
There was reports that a Exynoss chip with AMD gpu outperformed Snapdragon.
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
let's wait and see the reviews first.... i don't believe samsung can match snapdragon 865 but there is still 1 percent change that they actually do with 992.... not really. but let's wait....

if performance not good.... no one is gonna buy note series anyways.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
There was reports that they are using 990 in Note 20 global variant. And SD 865+ in US and Chinese model. So I don't think upgrading to Note 20 is a good idea.
It is not official though.
We should wait.
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
all that said.... note 10 might be my last note ever... not only because of poor performance but also because samsung isn't really focusing on spen as a drawing tool... it is not satisfying experience anymore with spen
7heman
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
correct only bro.but next year Samsung will come with a brand new exynos that will defeat sd875 .we can wait still that.
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
next one is note 20 and this one will not come with processer that will even be able to beat snapdragon 865 year old processor.
0 Likes