Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

**bleep** Samsung

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 02:53 AM)
nixxan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Display Pink Line overnight, the phone was on my bedside table, not even plugged in. When I woke up in the morning, there's a f***ing pink line on my Display.

6 Comments
Galaxy Note
Which phone ?
0 Likes
nixxan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Note 20 Ultra 5G
0 Likes
nixxan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
😥
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
sorry to hear that

This is a common manufacturing issue on S20 series. But sad that ur Note 20 Ultra also affected.

So far the only solution is to replace the display. I'm suggesting to you use your current display as much as you can and make sure to backup your phone data to a somewhere secure place in case your display is completely lost. Meanwhile, try to use Link to Windows or Samsung Dex when it possible. Sometimes It'll be helpful to slow down the display usage and possibly help to use last long the display. But this is not 100% sure and can't guarantee. Just a suggestion. If it is useful to you please click the 3 dots and accept solution
0 Likes
nixxan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I tried talking to samsung customer service, they just said they cant do anything because the device is out of warrenty
Rushen_Jay
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Its mostly a ribbon cable issue which connects the display to the motherboard or a dead pixel lines that can't display the correct and accurate colour...
But you can try some DIY projects!!. Im not so sure about them but you might try..

01 - open your dial pad and dial *#0*#
02 - tap on red, blue and green one after another try repeating the same thing for some times and see whether your essue is solved..

Or

You can try some 3rd party applications to run some colour changing patterns.. sometimes it may help to repair the dead pixel lines..

Im not very sure about any of these but you might try...Hope it will work for you.. ❤️

And if the ribbon cable itself causing the problem you might need to take your phone to a repair shop to get your screen replaced.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊❤️
0 Likes