Highlighted
Active Level 3
Has anyone else's samsung phone been beeping randomly, apart from the emergency alerts at 9:30 pm. My phone beeps daily every 1 or 2 hours. Also my dad's phone beeps randomly. I have a note 9, he owns a note 8. The beep goes something like toot toot-toot toot 😅
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Please activate safe mode and check for the problem. If it is solved in safe mode, it means that some third party apps you installed recently is creating the noise. Find out the app and uninstall or check the in- app notification settings.
I have seen some users reporting similar problems while using certain NEWS apps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 10
Let me see how you deal with that.

Highlighted
Active Level 9
i can remember that few months ago samsung responded on pretty the same topic and it was caused by a newspaper app. im just not sure if it is gulf news or khaleej times.

Highlighted
Active Level 10
Did that work for you?

Highlighted
Active Level 10
Please click 'Accept Solution' (from three dots) if that worked for you. You may contact the app developer after checking the app notification settings. Thank you.

9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Please activate safe mode and check for the problem. If it is solved in safe mode, it means that some third party apps you installed recently is creating the noise. Find out the app and uninstall or check the in- app notification settings.
I have seen some users reporting similar problems while using certain NEWS apps.

Highlighted
Active Level 10
Let me see how you deal with that.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
ok
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey there,

Can you please contact our call center on 800 7267864 and request Remote Management to help you with your concern.

Thank you

Highlighted
Active Level 9
i can remember that few months ago samsung responded on pretty the same topic and it was caused by a newspaper app. im just not sure if it is gulf news or khaleej times.

Highlighted
Active Level 10
Did that work for you?

Highlighted
Active Level 3
it was khaleej times I deleted the app and its fine now
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Please click 'Accept Solution' (from three dots) if that worked for you. You may contact the app developer after checking the app notification settings. Thank you.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
but y is khaleej times triggering the beeping sound?