Original topic:

battey drain on note 8

(Topic created on: 08-07-2018 08:35 PM)
rp16
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone else experiencing a faster battery drain on note 8 after the july security patch? . I have the issue even after doing a factory data reset
0 Likes
9 Comments
uk29
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes even I m facing d same issue after July security patch..
0 Likes
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yes same here. after the recent update
0 Likes
PuneetSidhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yeah same is happening with mine too
0 Likes
Abhisheek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Facing same issue just three hrs of sot. And 17 hrs of battery cycle. I am moderate user. Previously i was getting 20 hrs
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the issue you are facing in the device after the update. We would recommend you to follow some troubleshooting steps in order to further isolate what you may be experiencing in your device. Find the troubleshooting steps on the provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let us know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements as this will help the Community to provide you further troubleshooting steps without repeating any procedure which you may have already followed. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Ntinykumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Few days back I purchased it , After orieo update, Battery sucks 1% in every minute. Phone not works more than 10 hous, However I am able to manage 4 hours screen on time when I disable bixy, Less brightness, All application under sleep mode, All notification stopped. But this tips and tricks are not they actual way, we should able to use all facility and best battery life as we paid higher for samsung mobiles. Chines phones are good after keeping everything on like GPS , full brightness, sync, , notification etc. they runs whole days without any issues and their phone having the same battery size like Note 8
0 Likes
Madhumahesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i am facing the same problem. i even went to Samsung care and got the os reinstalled. but i am still facing the same issue after installing 1st July security patch.
0 Likes
Madhumahesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Is Samsung doing this purposefully to increase s9 and note 9 sales???
0 Likes
Ntinykumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Few days back I purchased it , After orieo update, Battery sucks 1% in every minute. Phone not works more than 10 hous, However I am able to manage 4 hours screen on time when I disable bixy, Less brightness, All application under sleep mode, All notification stopped. But this tips and tricks are not they actual way, we should able to use all facility and best battery life as we paid higher for samsung mobiles. Chines phones are good after keeping everything on like GPS , full brightness, sync, , notification etc. they runs whole days without any issues and their phone having the same battery size like Note 8
0 Likes