Original topic:

battery drain issue in samsung note 20

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 06:32 PM)
mohitsoni0823
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My phones battery is drainig very fast while using and when its on idle mode too..i have seen on internet many people are facing this problem..so please tell me the solution for this cause i am very disappointed by the battery performance of the phone..
15 Comments
darrylchew
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

dear samsung, please look into lowering the screen brightness/or firmware to allow user to adjust brightness. the brightness is 80% of the time too bright for the environment. e.g. user can set a reduction of 20%(or slidebar). i find myself always reducing the brightness by quite a bit. and the phone dont seems to be getting that though its suppose to adapt to my usage adjust accordingly.

eg. in an environment where there is shadow/sunlight, the phone will go full brightness if it is under the sunlight and becomes way too bright. as of now there is only an option to reduce 10% but that is under power saving mode. cant do that when its on the optimized mode. please do something abt the battery drain...and also the LED indication. this is the worst flagship phone i have gotten in years. 

0 Likes
Sheran8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi, having the same issue with my newly purchased device Note20. Apart from the quick battery drain the charging is also slow, is what i feel. I have upgraded from Note10, which had no issues and lasted much longer with intense usage. 

Have tried all optimization tips and tricks, but still the drain issue is there. There is a problem in general with Note20 ultra & note20 both as users as complained about the same in various forums across the regions. For a flagship that is marketing battery life as a USP, I am really disappointing. over it  the customer care suggests to go to service centre, which is absurd.

Samsung should provide an update maybe to solve this quickly or the bad word of mouth will result in loss of image for the Note device.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Yes my note 20 also batteey drain very fast. If hotspot is on means battery drained with in 4/5  hrs.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Very worst performance battery on note 20...

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Very worst performance battery on note 20...

0 Likes