Original topic:

autofocus still not perfect in note 20 ultra while clicking close shots

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 02:40 AM)
belal202
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
When clicking close shots the focus is terrible and it does not focus properly eg. Side of a mobile
Spending 1,05,000 and we get this, disappointed 😑
0 Likes
15 Comments
Galaxy Note
seriously i couldn't do anything with your inferiority complex. Better buy a note 20 ultra. then talk about it. Till you don't have a note 20 ultra, we don't care what you are blabbering. And I don't have time to reply for each and every nonsense you were typing without having a note 20 ultra. good day and take care 😊🙏
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
are bro me khud order kia note20 ultra..just joking with you as I do every time 🤓
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

@interchupipi rahne de yeh nahi manega main khud note 20 ultra test kar chuka hoon except high refresh rate ke alwa kuch nhai hai usme aur dusra problem jab 60 hz pe display set karo toh hang karta hai device 

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
looks like u don't know what is auto focus issue. Here it is focal length limitation as the sensor become larger depth of field reduces so if u want to capture the same shot compared to all other ordinary phone you have to back it up little bit to get the frame in focus. Its not the problem its the feature by this you can get dslr like portait shot without even using live focus mode.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did you really pay full ₹ 105000 ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if there is any issue factory..that is this chicken farming device 🤣🤣
0 Likes