Original topic:

autofocus still not perfect in note 20 ultra while clicking close shots

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 08:43 AM)
belal202
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
When clicking close shots the focus is terrible and it does not focus properly eg. Side of a mobile
Spending 1,05,000 and we get this, disappointed 😑
0 Likes
15 Comments
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
with October security updates camera improved a lot. And This UI 3 update has lot of improvements. so dont worry fix is on the way. see my moon shot here.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/S20-Ultra-Space-Zoom-Its-Awesome/td-p/5717555
0 Likes
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Also, you should use a tripod for such shots. without tripod any camera is usess if you have to zoom in. and here we are talking about 100x😀
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bro he is taling about Note 20 Ultra, not S20 Ultra, and Note 20 Ultra has 50x zoom, also, he is not talkimg about zoom, he ia talking about autofocus issues.
0 Likes
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes you are right. my eyes are coverd with my own issues so picturing my own issue in others issues as well🤐
Galaxy Note
🙏🙏🙏 Brother every camera lenses in this world have a minimum focal length. even your eyes have. if you passed it, you will never get the focus. It's not the issue with your note 20 ultra camera. it's the issue with your knowledge about camera. 👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😝🙏🙏 bhai , hangsung note20 ulti se aapka liya hua koi photo gallery me dekhne ka saubhggay nehi hua ... kripaya de do to pata chalega minimum focul length aur autofocus ke bare me
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Sorry, Why I have to ?? And what bakwas have you typed above ???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
which bakwas ?🤣🤣 ...near boiling point? ok I will show you note20 photo tomorrow..will post in gallery 🤓
0 Likes