Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

any setting available

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 01:27 AM)
Di22
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
how to merge call log in call history...
I have call history from a single caller for like 10 to 11 dates, is there a way to merge those logs?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
nope in the front screen it will give you time wise log...but if you wanna see complete log for a specific person then you may need to follow the way i explained above...if this helped then pls click on 3 dots on my comment and accept this as a solution...

View solution in context

6 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
which phone you use...
0 Likes
Di22
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
galaxy note 10 plus
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
just go on recent tab on the dialler...then click on any contact then pop up will appear then click the top right icon "(i)" then it will show you the complete details for all the dates..
Di22
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thank you i will keep this in mind, but is there a way that on recent tab the call logs get merged accordingly like caller 1 call yesterday and same caller called today, so instead of showing two entries, can't it be just 1 with the frequency in parentheses, i mean just asking is there a way to set this up?
0 Likes
Solution
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
nope in the front screen it will give you time wise log...but if you wanna see complete log for a specific person then you may need to follow the way i explained above...if this helped then pls click on 3 dots on my comment and accept this as a solution...
NRB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
did you figure out how to do this??
0 Likes