Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

alternate way to turnoff screen in note 9

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 06:46 PM)
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Except using power button,is there any other way to turn off screen in note 9?
Last days,i use soft key in edge panel but currently screenoff option is disappear from it. So i am looking for other way to turn off screen. Power button will last longer if we doesn't use it all time.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
You can turn on Assistant Menu from Accesseblity settings and from there you can enable on-screen voluem button, screenshot,power button aand more.

View solution in context

Solution
Amiel7
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
download onehand operation and you can use the gesture to lock your phone. this what i'm using

View solution in context

11 Comments
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
an alternative way, set the screen off time to 15 seconds.
0 Likes
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
instantly need to turnoff. thanks for your reply but not what i am looking for. need to turnoff instantly and put it to pocket.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I think you can try the following:

Bixby Command - "Hi Bixby, turn off the screen", "Hi Bixby, screen off", or the like.

Nova launcher (or any third party apps), there is a power button for navigation bar.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
You can turn on Assistant Menu from Accesseblity settings and from there you can enable on-screen voluem button, screenshot,power button aand more.

Solution
Amiel7
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
download onehand operation and you can use the gesture to lock your phone. this what i'm using
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
will that eat more ram? i think when we use accessibility setting it uses more ram. what about you? which one is better,one hand app or inbuilt accessibility setting?
0 Likes
Amiel7
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I've been using onehand operation+ for 2 years now. And it works great.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
One Hand Operation Is Good.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes