Highlighted
Active Level 4
After recent update of december 820+ MB size.. we dnt get secure wifi vpn.. and once again samsung is back with its awesome battery consuming trick.. see attachment.. fbc343ef-db0b-404e-86d0-d27d668b2618.jpg
d892c8d9-83bc-4d14-a780-6b9a17bc8576.jpg
836160c6-c7e0-4fe8-bb71-58c73fce8fe1.jpg
8 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 7
for the last damn time
that vpn thing is for areas where laws allow it
not their fault indias laws forbid it
Highlighted
Active Level 4
then why they have mentioned it in the update..
Highlighted
Active Level 4
i dnt need that thing.. i dnt want secure wifi as i dmt use public wifi.. i just want to show that unusual battry consumption..
Highlighted
Brother Restart the phone and this Android System will not eat battery this much ..
Highlighted
Active Level 4
done.. nothing happend.. cleared cache too...
Highlighted
Active Level 8
secure Wi-Fi ye he Kya bd79f403-cfbd-4b23-937e-20b8f1a8bd78.jpg
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Do a factory reset if you are facing issue with battery.Factory reset is recommended after upgrading your phone.
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.