Original topic:

YOUTUBE PREMIUM ERROR

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 03:18 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Im attaching the recording with the error im facing while using YOUTUBE.
Im on Youtube premium for so the video play in picture mode also..But Sometime it happen like the video window got freeze only audio is continous and video become distorted and the youtube picture in picture mode doesnt react to my touches and atlast i had to restart or soft reset the device via power button..Really samsung need to optimized NOTE 20 ultra soon with update..I had tried clearing data and cache for YOUTUBE,ONE  UI , google play services and after full reset also these error occurs..Hopefully samsung notify this kind of glitches soon and work upon on it.Samsung is proving now that they have sold the wrong devices in hurry with exynos to indian users...With my previous post you will learn the other Problems in Note 20 Ultra with PUBG which is not expected from 100K INR device..Request from behalf of an Samsung Premium Flagship handset user from origin of S AND NOTE SERIES..KINDLY DO SOMETHING

5 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I feel for you. You should have done more research before putting your money on ultra. Now posts on heating, performance, battery etc is increasing on this forum. I again repeat and say its the 990 exynos chipset. It heats up bad and hangs the phone. The graphite thermal is not working and not able to sustain the increase in heat.🤔

0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Im here to find answer..I have trust in samsung..I cant buy any other brand ..I told in other post also the reason is ecosystem of samsung and this is just some optimization issue i had faced more hardware type issue in past and samsung has done needful for me regarding those devices..Lookout the 2018 post regarding s9 and s8 and many other flagship ..
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
please send feedback to Samsung by using "get help "section
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
cool visit Service center and they will help you. Maybe you will get answers too.Cheers
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question) so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes