Original topic:

Worst service ever experienced

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 07:39 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey, 
    I'm writting this post for the reason beacuse i have experienced worst service in past few days. I have recently shifted to uk from India and i own galaxy note 10+. I'm unable to use any samsung service (inbuild samsung apps like samsung pay and others) here as my phone is from India. I spoke here in uk with customer care and they said it will be done from India they need to change the region for that they will need to release a code for region lock. When i called customer care in India they said it will be done from service centre and when i sent my brother, the manager is giving him reply that there is no official solution for this if you want you can buy new phone, this is the way he is replying and telling that go to other service centre. Again i contacted samsung India on whats app chat service, they arranged call back from special team and spoke with them, even they said it can be done from service centre and when i sent my brother again today the manager replied the same way he did before. So this is the service we are getting after buying samsung's highend flagship device, why we are paying so much money to hear such kind of reply. Very much upset about the service. I don't know how samsung is recruiting manager with no manners to talk with customer and without having proper knowledge about the product and its services. @samsungindia can you help with this problem? 
16 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
tweet with tag Samsung India ans uk as well
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
with is same blog?? like should i write this same ?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
u can also search Samsung nodal officer and send them mail
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is how Samsung is loosing customers. They are totally naive and have introduced a stupid system whereby if you relocate and have a phone bought from another country one cannot use it. My suggestion is look at some youtube videos as to how to unlock region based phones. Samsung will not help in my opinion. All the best
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I will help bro..
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes bro definitely
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
this is very simple for service centre as only need to unlock the region lock
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes but that manager is telling there is no any official solution for that which is worst 😑
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
as of now just tweet and let see what you get as reply
0 Likes