Original topic:

Worst samsung updates

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 10:23 PM)
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I started hating samsung service now worst software update with so many bugs in it 
1.Samsung keyboard issue ,in few apps when you open keyboard it shows some other app is restricting 
2.So many SIM are getting spoiled esp Airtel
3.Delay in opening apps even after clearing caches amd reset
4.S pen connectivity issue with so many mobiles
5.Mainly Camera 
a) If you use camera for a bit longer time I think you can prepare omlet over phone
b)Sometimes though you click pics images won't get saved and over notification panel it shows saving ...... 
I'm shofting to other company I'm seriously disappointed with samsung service and updates 
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
which phone?
0 Likes
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Note 9
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
quite possible because samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company and may you performed simply mobile data or wifi for software update which is not proper process to install software in any of the samsung devices... it's needed to be flashed by odin or through authorised samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose otherwise install software via smart switch and pc.... because if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then there will be the maximum chances to produce software loop holes over software which creates thousands of issues in devices if by chance that software not installed fully or correctly... issue can happened 👉 faster battery drain, ui lag ,poor camera performance, ghost touch, network error , display tint , battery drain at night without use, not charging properly, charging stuck in 85% etc .. even display and motherboard can destroy forever as many users faced before. . . for now if possible then try a hard reset or visit nearest service center and flash that last firmware from them..your all problem will be solved
0 Likes
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I dont have that problems with my note 9 and No heat issues too.
0 Likes
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
lucky boy even after updating all apps and software?
0 Likes
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not Lucky. Phone maintenance is important and even i have galaxy note 5 for 4 1/2 years with No problems.Most of the people just using it and telling some problems(I am saying in common).eg the problems may occur of apps (battery drainers) And I am Game dev man not a boy.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your issues may get resolved if you do clear cache partition in recovery mode. do the following.

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.

An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.

Press Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, then press the Power key to select.

When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device.

0 Likes
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
no bro still issues are same even after clearing cache partitions like Bluetooth won't switch on sometimes and S pen connectivity problem
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes