Original topic:

Worst Mobile Service center

(Topic created on: 12-06-2020 07:46 PM)
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently went to a service center in Hyderabad,Kompally area due to severe battery draining issue on my Note 10 device but they just updated the software and still  I'm facing the same issue. When I visited again they kept mobile with them for a day for testing and told me they tested it for 5 Hours and said battery condition is Good. But I checked screen on time it was just 15 minutes they checked in 1 day and made me fool and they gave illogical answers on this... 

Finally I have decided to change battery on my own expenses even though my device is still in warranty for 2 more months because I lost trust on service centres and always try to give excuses to repair devices.

Can you guys please tell me how much it costed for you for Changing battery in Note 10 device???
17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
what problem was there ?
0 Likes
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
severe Battery draining issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I think it's the time to replace battery..because service center did all steps except that
0 Likes
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes but they didn't test it and told me they tested it for 5Hrs by playing YouTube but when I checked screen on time it was just 15 minutes only they tested. Finally gave me QC result as Good Condition
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😰
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
in Chennai..
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
within warranty you no need to pay for battery replacement. Even I replaced my note 1 plus just 4 days before the warranty expired.
0 Likes
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
which service center?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I am not sure how you got it replaced without paying since warranty on battery is just for 6 months?

Could you please enlighten?
0 Likes