Original topic:

Worst Battery/Gaming Performance On Official Pie For Note9

(Topic created on: 01-24-2019 10:02 PM)
thepratikbhoir
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
After Receiving Stable Pie Update Following Issue Occurred Which Should Be Fixed( I Was A Part Of Beta Phase And Factory Reset Phone After Stable Update)
1)Battery Life Significantly Decreased Compared To Oreo (No One Can Trust Note9 Carries Huge 4000mAH Battery)
2)Gaming Performance Is Laggy As Hell (Phone Heats A Lot And Frequent Frame Drops While Playing PUBG Mobile)
3)Sometimes Rattling+ Vibrating Sound Comes From Phone With Little Bit Continuous Vibrations Too Especially From Earpiece (Happened Exactly While Starting PUBG Mobile)
Kindly Solve It Samsung Orelse My Note9 Will Become Bug-House Instead Of Power-House

16 Comments
Maindoliya
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i also face battery draining issue and some lagging of switching between applications
nitinkt
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
All the issues are true with my note 9 8GB. I am no beta user and only installed official stable update.
Shivrohan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes, battery draining quickly
jenny1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i hate this pie update.oreo was much better
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Send feedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes
shubham264
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
heating and draining very fast...
0 Likes
vinayaksharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
nice
0 Likes