Original topic:

When......

(Topic created on: 05-10-2024 11:11 AM)
raab
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
We will get MAY security path for ultra users..

Date 10th may ...

Come on ME samsung 
15 Comments
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
There was a time we used to get the updates once a year or one in 18 months, and we were happy 😊
raab
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Product weren't sold that time with the promise of regular updates..and not by delaying the service then the other parts of the world..

It's an ultra world on ultra cost with expected ultra services...
0 Likes
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Agreed. Phone manufacturers as a whole should seriously consider moving updates to software as a service subscription and provide the customers a clear SLA for updates delivery.
0 Likes
raab
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
One-sided SLA ... followed by the customer..
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Updating software typically refers to installing a newer version of a program or operating system. This new version often includes bug fixes, security patches, and new features to improve performance and user experience.
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
That should go through a thorough testing process before being delivered to the customer 😀. The biggest issue I'm seeing now is that new updates are creating more problems than fixing the existing bugs.
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
👍
raab
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I would rather disagree... new updates if are planned properly and tested then published..there are slim charges to get fail.. or choosing updates for sake of update with no common sense is not a profit for company nor a user usage..

Whatever it is.. topic is WHY SAMSUNG delays services for ME customers then the rest of the world..

0 Likes
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Samsung has 2 R&D centers in ME. In Jordan and Israel. Time taken to delivery depends on.
When they receive the updates.
Time taken for customization and testing. If there are more issues, more time is required to deliver the updates.
0 Likes