Original topic:

When is samsung going to release the android 11 update for SM-N9860

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 10:52 AM)
kamblevikas
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Still no update of android 11 for hongkong note 20 ultra version.
12 Comments
Kali76
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Have the same Model. Still no Android 11... Very Sad....

EssEll
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Samsung is sleeping and is not willing to reply. Such a pathetic service. I switched from apple and can now understand why people prefer iphones over samsung. 

0 Likes
kamblevikas
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
actually in all other regions the update is already provided. I checked on sammobiles and all other regions and variants received the android 11 firmware 😐
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Samsung got busy with the launch of S21 lineup. The updates will be delivered by February ( sammobile article )
0 Likes
kamblevikas
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
only for hongkong model ? as I see on the sammobiles all the other variants of the note 20 ultra have already got the update. only this variant is on android 10
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
not exactly. Hong Kong is one of the regions. Samsung pushes updates based on number of users per region. I use S20 FE 5G and even I haven't received the update for my S20 FE 5G which I purchased from UAE.
0 Likes
kamblevikas
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
ok thanks. let's hope they release it soon. because of snapdragon version being better I got myself the international version and not the exynos variant. previously I owned a oneplus 8 pro which got the update in October itself so was thinking note 20 ultra should have been updated by now.
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Yes this is a very good reason to wait. You got a better deal with the Snap dragon version
0 Likes
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
You can check notices they are based on the region you are in.
0 Likes