prassanjith
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
L

10 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi...
Saw a few cases like this in Note 20 Ultras. Could be an issue with the display. In a case like that, Probably you will have to replace the display. Better to contact a Samsung service centre near to you.
prassanjith
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thankz bro.👍🥰
Galaxy Note
Hi bro... as ShenalDe mentioned above, it could be a software issue. Better to wait until a few updates. And sorry if I gave you a wrong answer. 🙏
prassanjith
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No.its ok bro🥰🥰
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi,

Kindly note that this is a common error found in most of the devices,
It's not a hardware error it's the Ui extension that's being a halo around the camera punch it's like a highlight.

Note that this will be fixed in future updates, I too had the same experience and now it's not there after the last month update... so surly it will be fixed for Snapdragon variant it was way too noticeable but now its fixed..

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊
prassanjith
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Will this work with the next update?
Galaxy Note
So far my N20U is untouched by this, the next update may or may not rectify the issue on ur display, but they will eventually
Galaxy Note
Hopefully they will fix the halo glitches, so have to wait and see but so far mine is fixed and haven't noticed it, I'm sure it will be fixed soon..
Solution
Galaxy Note
Glad to know this aiye... 😀 So far I thought it was a hardware issue. Thanks a lot for the comment ❤️