Original topic:

What do you think about Galaxy Note series....

(Topic created on: 12-20-2021 09:15 AM)
Hasitha_mobile_freeq
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it over and never started again.
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
Probably live on through the S series, since all leaks indicate that the S22 ultra will have a boxy design and house a Spen
Galaxy Note
Hmm I think you are correct but I'm not sure about the boxy design but its camera bump is not huge and flated according to the leaks
Galaxy Note
What do u mean u aren't sure about the boxy design? Its rectangular and thats a boxy design galaxy_s22_ultra_hands-on_leak_120526_1640019710.jpg
Galaxy Note
No brother I told about the boxy design as apple I phone 13 / 12(apple has a boxy design with curved edges) s22 ultra will definitely rectangular with curved edges and curved displays including a pen .
Galaxy Note
This has curved displays ❤
Galaxy Note
Bro i didn't say the display is not curved? I said the design looks like a box hence the word boxy. U are saying the s22 will not have a flat display and i agree with that
Galaxy Note
Yeah I agreed I said because Samsung are Not in familiar with word boxy design (note 20 series also) they are familiar with the word curved..... that's why I told that. I'm familiar in Samsung with curved displays not in boxy.. so sorry about the mistakes... no matter we can tell it boxy, curved
Galaxy Note
This is boxy curved displays
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It might be discontinued but it was one of the best and unique devices ever seen! There's nothing like it and kept innovating step by step!