Original topic:

What Do You Use To Protect Your Device?

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 04:06 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello fellow members,

Do you usually protect your device(s) with a case and/or a screen protector, or leave it as received?

I personally slap a skin and a cover(the transparent one that comes with the device) along with a compatible authorized screen protector that is usually sold by Samsung in order to guaranty no issues with the under display fingerprint sensor. 
13 Comments
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
lol I'm too scared to leave it as received 😂. I usually use a black matte case and tempered glass cuz I'm careless. I'm planning on using a skin when I find a good one.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Haha same here, the one received with the phone is more than enough, but definitely better with a screen protector, even with Samsung Care+, in case u wanna sell or exchange, better keep it as a grade A device.
Galaxy Note
I use Whitestone Dome it's the best tempered glass and the fingerprint scanner works perfectly
Galaxy Note
I used to ship it from USA before it became available at Samsung stores, used it on note 9(twice) note 10+(3 times 🙈) my only issue with it is installing it if bought online, but the new one samsung is selling, took 3 mins installation, much easier, 50 aed cheaper, and till now, since august, no cracks or chipped edges like i used to face, very happy with it and also works like a charm.
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I have done clear coat from mobile outfitters for lifetime so I can change any time for small service charges & do use spigen liquid air which is light as well as shock proof.
Underdisplay fingerprint scanner works pretty well.
This is first thing I do upon buying a new phone so no more worries :)
Galaxy Note
My only issue with clear covers(regardless of the brand) is them turning yellow after 3 months, i change them due to that on a regular basis, if they are TPU.
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Personally I'm not a fan of these transparent cases but one of my friend suggested me a case called Supcase which he uses for a long time & it doesn't turn yellowish either. May be you can give it a try! Good Luck👍
Galaxy Note
I prefer to use the device with a back cover, and without a screen protector.
Galaxy Note
Interesting, what's the reason for that? Any noticeable screen resolution or brightness degradation?fingerprint sensor?
I drop the phone sometimes, and throw in the laptop bag with keychains and coins, etc, that's why i prefer having it.