Original topic:

Warming up during phone calls in N20U

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 09:39 PM)
OptimusPrime108
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I was on a call for around 20 mins on my phone just now. The screen slightly warmed up. It was not that warm to touch but uncomfortably warm to my ears. Any possible reason? Also remedy?
20 Comments
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Try to ask samsung through remote support, they will check issue in your device
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Ok.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
How to chat with tech support?
0 Likes
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Ok, see open samsung support in whatsapp and message them that you want to check your device problems with remote support, they will manage one call for you in 10-15 mins, and for that first of all you have to installed smart tutor app for using this feature
Or if you have got ui3.1 then you can directly set up this through going to settings and tap on remote support and you have to follow the instructions which will show to you and go ahead

Screenshot_20210409-220114_Settings.jpg

Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
This is smart tutor app, I think it's best for your problems resolving by tech directly

Screenshot_20210409-220544_Smart Tutor.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
There is no such option in my phone as you can see. I have smart tutor installed. It is asking for 6 digit pin by calling a certain toll free number. However, upon calling the automated options does not say anything about tech support.

Screenshot_20210409-220949_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Yess, so you try it through whatsapp samsung support and tell your problems and then tell to arrange one call for report support they will arrange ine call and then in call, one person will give a code and then after applying a code they will se your screen and the issue which you are facing
0 Likes
Ayush-7
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
After update of ui3.1 you will get it😊👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Thanks. But I am on one ui 3.1. Can you please share the whatsapp chat support number?
0 Likes