Original topic:

Wallpaper rotation issue

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 09:11 PM)
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently samsung pushed OneUI Home update to solve the wallpaper rotation bug but even after the update this bug exists. I tried clearing cache but still no luck.
Would like to know about you guys.
0 Likes
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
factory reset your device...it's software glitches bro...
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
factory reset is not the solution for every problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
factory reset is not solution for those who flash firmware from Odin software...not for simply downloading software by mobile data or weak wifi which is not recommended....this problem will only solved if you factory reset your device or flash last firmware ...inform me later 👍👍
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i think you should learn a bit more about networking. Im a software engineer and i would download the ota using mobile data without giving a second thought. Downloading using mobile data is not recommended because it may incur cost for the people who don't have good enough data plan. There's nothing else apart from that.
I'm happy that you tried to help but im not in favour of factory resetting my device.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
you are nothing...I know that ....because previously I gave you so many posts regarding software updates...then also you are saying it and facing same problem...and you are saying you are software engineer 🤣🤣🤣nice joke..you told me that time to learn about network....I think you need to learn first before update ...if without factory reset or flash firmware...your device this problem will solved then I guarantee you..that every time I will not say anything about software update in this forum 😎
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bhai english nahi aati toh hinglish mein likh le. atleast samajh toh ayega kehna kya chahta hai. And by the way meri linkedin profile dekh le sab samajh aa jayega.
linkedindotcom/in/sameergupta15

Earning solutions or badges on this app doesn't prove your knowledge. Only kids feel happy with such small accomplishments.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I know better english than you sir...I just wrote it simply without grammatical conversation just for understanding..ok bro...may be you are a software engineer but don't forget that this is hangsung so your bogus networking theory will not aplicable for this particular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yes I have badges because may I solved some problem previously..you don't have because you don't understand your theory even.....toh dusro ko kya dega solution! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
jab tum dekh rahe ho koi procedure kam nehi kar raha to factory reset karke hi dekh lo mera baat manke........wah! software engineer 2 bar cache clean kia.....abhi settings reset karega 🤣🤣🤣🤣....ghanta solve hoga without factory reset ...
0 Likes