Original topic:

WT-F Samsung India 😑😑

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 04:46 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Look at the world wide Note 20 Ultra Prebook Offers  😑😑😑 You guys already cheating us with the worst Exynos Chips. Now this too.. Not everytime your gimmicks will work with Indian people.   

Even Samsung offer better in Bangaldesh too.. 

I never ever thought Samsung India is this much worst.  Why we indians have to adjust with these samsung india company people when we have alot of other options like Oneplus Vivo Oppo iPhone etc... 😑😑😀😀 Feeling cheated. This will be my last purchase from samsung to my family. No more samsung to my friends and  family. 
23 Comments
KeshavNaik
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
these people have it going to their head. so much arrogance selling cheap **bleep**!t processors and never giving any free offers on pre booking.
Galaxy Note
Even they are forcing people to buy their own specific products with a time limit in the name of vouchers
0 Likes
KeshavNaik
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
@kaslokesh.. I am scared. reported your post too. big deal.
Stop being a hypocrite bud..
0 Likes
KeshavNaik
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
@kaslokesh I am scared. Oh stop being a hypocrite bud.. you did exactly the same. What are you the Member Police? Get a Life.
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
reported your post buddy... This forum is not for your crappy shi.ts
Galaxy Note
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
you can buy A71 has Snapdragon processor and also flagship features .why to go to chinese oneplus or vivo they are completely data breaches
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
SD 715 at 31k
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
sd 730g and samsung branding
0 Likes