Original topic:

WORST UPDATE

(Topic created on: 07-15-2019 12:03 AM)
NAVEENTADIKIMALLA
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
After updating on June 1 software. Call log, Display issues, Network issues, Battery Issues. All above working like 1gb ram phone. This is the worst part of Samsung Update. Am so Sad that on Samsung Premium Models, if this happen! who will purchase ur Higher end phone? If this issue continues, we want to stop using ur 

Brand and choose someone
10 Comments
akhilx47
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i got some issues with note 9. auto locks when watching YouTube or an app in use not everytime but randomly...i think it happens after tht june 1st update ...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yes, many software bugs in recent update
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
you must send log data of occuring problems with your devices...
Samsung devloper team will give you bug fixes update...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
no use, they are not responding well with better resolutions
akhilx47
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
there is no errors shown when it happened, but i send error data to them 2 times but nothing....
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
sir first you send error data log via send feedback with screen shot of occuring problems..

then wait till responce...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
done the same
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
you have to do first call customre care number of Samsung then go to smartphone section and tell him to occuring problems.....and clear then these problems are occurring due to recent software security patches..
after that ping me what he will..
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
and also go at near service center and tell him about problems...there will you all getting virtual solutions with satisfaction...
0 Likes