Original topic:

WHY MY NOTE 9 BATTERY DON'T LAST

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 10:16 PM)
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Please can anyone help me I am using note 9 but I am using data 24/7 but I am finding out now my battery don't last even half a day Please I need help to tell me how many hours note 9 battery can last when u are using data just like me thanks.
0 Likes
14 Comments
AhmedZakut
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
There is no standard for the battery use, it depends on the charging cycles you had and how old is the device to determine how healthy is your battery taking i to considerations that the older it gets the less charge it'll hold, that being said there is a lot of variables for the battery drain and it can be defined into 2 categories
1.Normal battery drain which means it depends on how you use the device , how strong is the signal and don't expect playing all day with th3 phone , checking here and there won't drain your battery intensively.
2.Abnormal battery drain which means something is running in the background that consume the battery and to clarify that, keep an eye on the apps that consume a higher percentage then it is your choice either to get rid of them or you can use the battery optimization to put those apps into sleep.
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ok boss Ahmed thanks for this but how can I use this battery optimization were can I find it in note 9
0 Likes
Ghaddah
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
follow this steps in the video below

https://youtu.be/U8sVTY8iHPw
0 Likes
AhmedZakut
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
settings>device care
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ok there i put it in power saving or should I put in this u just told me now ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
With WiFi I get 8 hours screen on time on my note 9 (bought the time it was released still the battery is beast)

on data around 6-7 hours
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ok boss so u mean if it last for 6-7hours with data is working well and the battery is good ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I can't claim if your battery is good or not. But if you want to test, turn it in Safe Mode than use it for a day. If battery is fine than its fine if you notice significant battery drain consult with Samsung Service
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ok sir if I put on that safe mode will my data work to do my work for the day and answer calls and use my Internet via my data
0 Likes