Original topic:

WHY APPLE IS BETTER THAN SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 02-10-2020 04:02 AM)
aayush
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Greetings everyone, 
The latest iteration of OneUI i.e., OneUi 2.0 which packs the latest Android 10 operating system for the Galaxy Note9. With the update to OneUi 2.0 I've experienced significant camera performance downgrades.

After updating my Galaxy Note9 to Android 10(OneUi 2.0) I've noticed that the camera performance of my Galaxy Note9 has taken a major blow. The performance of camera, especially the HDR(High Dynamic Range) performance has nothing but just worsened and that includes the Night photography performance of Note9 too.

I can say with the confidence that after the update to Android 10(OneUi 2.0) the camera performance of Galaxy Note9 has been downgraded so much that even my Galaxy Note5 took better pictures.

P.s. I've tried contacting Samsung regarding the same but all they gave were the automated replies and denied to accept the proof of the same that I sent to them using the photos clicked before and after the update to Android 10.

Also the same issue has already been raised by many others.

Well done Samsung!! 
NO WONDER WHY APPLE REMAINS THE NO. 1 BRAND

10 Comments
Manasd
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I m having s10 lite and the picture quality is very bad.the size of photos not more than 4 mb compare to my a8 plus it way back.in a8 plus minimum is 7 to 8 mb per picture.somthing has to done by samsung asap..
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
more size of the photo doesn't mean better quality. Samsung has started using better compression techniques with minimum loss of detail. That's why HEIF mode is there in the latest handsets which saves space.
0 Likes
Manasd
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes less mb is ok but picture is degrading also.that is a worry..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
we all are suffering same camera problems after android 10...I think oreo version camera quality was better...and selfie! it's me or ghost not understoodable 🤣🤣
aayush
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
but the thing is samsung knowing about that already is doing nothing
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Samsung first launches devices with its exelency then by bakwas updates they destroy them...we don't need that type of updates where day by day features missing, features adding, and camera quality worst...I am also using apple macbook..you can't beleave it's performance and battery backup
aayush
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Apple is superior...
My next phone would be either an iPhone or a OnePlus...
done with samsung's pathetic experience
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but actual speaking...my brother is using iphone 8 (gold) .....not that much clear photography compared with my s9....and if go with I phone x also...then it's already failed ip68 water resistant test..apple was best at the time of Steve.....from tim time it's now littlebit degrades quality..I am not saying Samsung is wrong in that way....but want to say,,,,atleast their developers can fix this issued with proper update s
Galaxy Note
I tried to switch over apple but I just can't. Too much restrictive ecosystem and Samsung's screens are mesmerizing. The display quality is on top of its game (so much so that Apple uses Samsung's OLED panels.)
0 Likes