Original topic:

WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND SUPER LATE UPDATE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2O ULTRA 5G? ( SM-N9860)

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 02:11 PM)
x_dark_knight_x
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
  1. I know many people there who owns this device who really feel bad about what is happening to our expensive device it is very frustrating. I just want to ask samsung why they doing this to us are you mad of the people of hong kong are you mad of people of taiwan? how come that all regions got their updates million years ago while ours stocked up in android 10? what is your problem? why other lower device got their updates for android 11 while ours left behind?? WHYYYYYY !!!!!! THIS IS UNFAIR !!!!!!
10 Comments
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Note 20 already received android 11 one ui 3.0, if you din receive it yet just update ur phone 📱 with smartswitch on pc or you could just visit a Samsung service center 😀(only reason you din receive the update is due to snapdragon version, which isn't available in india so you need to update it manually)
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Bro are we the same device model? I think its not.. if you research the SM-N9860 model wich means this model is for china, hong kong, taiwan region has a long time ago when they released last update.. you said no updates bcoz its snap dragon then why is it the US got their update android 11? it is also a snap dragon. you know I can flash different firmware using odin but why should I? it is better to enjoy update official firmware released by samsung but not that way.. Im pertaining to the official firmware released by samsung you can checked it here

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-note-20-ultra-5g/firmware/#SM-N9860

0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
please check for system update
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

I always check bro.. no problem to my device the problem is in the official firmware release by samsung 

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-note-20-ultra-5g/firmware/#SM-N9860

0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
which region are u from brother?
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
it seems u are not from India, then I guess u are in the wrong community. I don't know for sure. and as for model no., they are same for the same model. I mean all Note 20 handsets from all region will have same model no. CSC is only different.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
it seems u are not from India, then I guess u are in the wrong community. I don't know for sure. and as for model no., they are same for the same model. I mean all Note 20 handsets from all region will have same model no. CSC is only different.
0 Likes
Digita1Err0r
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
First, not all region's model number are same.
second, N9860 has started receiving A11(OneUI 3.0) in few CSC and others would follow soon
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

YES, but the problem is why they release A11 to the lower phone  they got  official 3.0 while N20U5G (SM-N9860) left behind?? isn't it unfair? seems the treatment are not equal. before they release A11 3.0 to the lower device samsung should release first updated to the high end device to all regions including hongkong , taiwan at the same time.

0 Likes