Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Voice recorder

(Topic created on: 05-26-2022 10:45 AM)
BenS23ultra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung voice recorder is very good. But it doesn't record all my calls only some of my calls. I would like it to record all my calls. Ideally it should also be linked to my call app so that I can easily find a recording of a particular call. It has a fantastic option to send voice note and transcribed text to WhatsApp however it sends the text as a separate file therefore the text cannot be searched in WhatsApp. It needs to send the voice file with the text but the text needs to go straight into the body of the WhatsApp message so that it is suitable for later reference. Does anyone know of any other app that can send a voice note with transcribed text in WhatsApp.
4 Comments
Gaopalelwe
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I didn't know that Samsung has a voice recorder
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, BenNote10plus kindly be advised that Samsung Galaxy devices in the region do not have the Call recording application, however, you can download a 3rd party application from the Google play store.

0 Likes
DamianHeinz17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Do you get permission from the people on the other side to record the calls? It's illegal to record a call without notifying the other person and getting their consent.
0 Likes
Steveraub
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Convenient to record the snoring of a denialist
0 Likes