Original topic:

Upgraded to Note 10 Lite !

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 10:29 AM)
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Guys,

I had bought A50s during first week of August and used it for about 3 weeks. I had got for ₹ 16713 from Reliance Digital in offer. For that price ,it still is fantastic phone.
But I gave it to my cousin and decided to order Note 10 Lite. I got great deal via SBI YONO + ₹ 5000 cashback via SBI Card. Effective price was ~ ₹ 29500.

Ordered via SBI YONO > Samsung Shop after lot's of hassle with multiple failures during order placement,  site giving strange error "You have already brought max. allowed quantity for this item." , slow robotic helpline of Samsung estore.
But it was worth all as I got it much cheaper Vs Open market rate.

Though ordering experience was painful, SAVEX delivered phone on promised date.
Packing was much better compared to what we see from Amazon, Flipkart.

I ordered 6GB Black colour variant as I find other 2 colours Aura Glow, Red too flashy.

In box come all necessary accessories which we see that Samsung is now skipping in more costlier models like S pen extra tips and remover tool.
Apart from this it comes with good quality headset, Type C to Type C cable, 25W Fast charger, okish quality transparent case.

Just did initial setup and samsung oneui has so many customisation options, apps that sometimes it seems too much for new user. But it's worth to spend time on initial setup to get everything right.

I have one question which Samsung helpline or chat couldn't give me satisfactory answer. Since I purchased this from SBI YONO Samsung Link, there was offer showing up as 1 year 3rd Party Accident & Liquid Damage Insurance worth ₹ 2999 Free. Though I hope I won't need to use it , I do not see any process , guide about how to register for that OR Should I expect some email from Samsung ?
If anyone who has bought via Corporate portal OR SBI YONO, please let me know.

That's all for now , I will keep posting in future based on my experience with Note 10 Lite.

Thanks !
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hello Guys,

Happy to update you all that I have received SMS as well as email from Servify about activation of 1 year Servify Protect for my Note 10 Lite.
It seems to be automatic process as I read terms and conditions of offer where it was mentioned that insurance will be activated on your device within 10 days of order delivery.

Anyways , 1 more reason to be happy about great deal overall.

Hopefully, I don't have to use it in future.
0 Likes
Rangerrr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Did you get cashback?
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Not yet, called SBI and they said 90 working days so should come in next month.
Rangerrr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
90 working days I thought 90 days
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes , its clearly written 90 Days only.
But now SBI Cards CC agents are saying working days. I have kept proofs of terms and conditions in case they don't give cashback till end of December.
0 Likes
Rangerrr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I ordered on 25th Aug when should I expect it?
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I ordered on 29th Aug. So for both of us , cashback should got come by max end of November, right now.
I will wait till mid December and then start chasing SBI Card helpline after that.
0 Likes
Rangerrr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Is SBI responsible for cashback or Samsung?
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
SBI Cards is responsible.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did you opt for No Cost EMI and how many months term ?
0 Likes