Original topic:

Upgraded to Galaxy after 10 years of iPhone

(Topic created on: 10-20-2018 08:22 AM)
SVT
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been an avid and enthusiastic user of iOS and have used it for more than 10 years beginning with iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4S, 5S, 6S, 8, Apple watch, Airpods, iPad and what not.

I liked android devices due to the features they had however there was nothing in them which stood out from the rest. Everyone in the public carries the same cheap Oppo Vivo Mi android phones and that kept me at a bay from Android. Hence till date I had never used an android. 

Until, Galaxy Note 9 was announced. This was the first time I had a serious thought of moving to android. iOS was not innovating anymore and Note 9 was on my mind for my next upgrade. What attracted me more was the excellent hardware and innovative features that Samsung provided and importantly it was a flagship phone which was more of an exclusive offering. I went to a Samsung Cafe in my city and checked out the Note 9. I was treated excellently by the store people. 

The Glass back and huge Super AMOLED screen, the S-Pen, it was like I had finally found an android phone that was a crown jewel and not everyone would be carrying. A premium offering.

I took the plunge. I could immediately feel I have UPGRADED to something more superior, classy and premium. I am loving Samsung Pay, NFC, S-Pen and innumerable other features which are innovative, unique and work amazingly smooth. After a month of usage today, I am finding new features everyday and without an iota of doubt, I am proud to say that I UPGRADED to GALAXY !

16 Comments
Salam83
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
welcome to Samsung family bro
0 Likes
Golu998
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung rocks🤘
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
samsung note9 is best offering with quad hd display and bluetooth s pen apple is baby in front of samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
welcome
0 Likes
pankajur
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
https://youtu.be/aSuj0FXUgHI
0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
good
0 Likes
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
welcome to the Samsung family mate...you took the decision of upgrading it to the note 9...it is worth every penny😎✌🏻
0 Likes
Awesom0123
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Good decision
0 Likes
Awesom0123
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Your are welcome
0 Likes