Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Updates for South Africa

(Topic created on: 08-14-2021 11:17 AM)
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Why is that we get no updates like rest of the world. There are so many security issues that the updates are important. I had a issues with Samsung browser which I never use but had to due to Chrome now and my anti virus flagged as security issue.  I jst spoke to Samsung tech support who told me a whole jargon as to how ots released in batches. Hello Samsung we know all that. SO TELL US WHEN WE LOYAL CUSTOMERS WILL GET ATLEAST NEW SECURITY UPDATE. . We all in May updates.
18 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Which one are you waiting for
0 Likes
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
July nd August security patch
0 Likes
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Note 10 plus
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
for the latest news about anything samsung please check out https://www.sammobile.com/ I'm getting all my information about all upcoming updates for all samsung devices.
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes i am there also on telegram of Sammobile..That is y I am worried with our updates being late making us vulnerable to virus nd malwares.Samsung south Africa cares a **bleep** bout us. We just consumers they exploit financially. After being a loyal user since i56 am thinking of moving over to Google pixels or IPhone...
RoelfieR
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Note 20 Ultra AF not working after last update, Watch 3 still waiting for Oxygen and BP in SA (months and months now). Samsung is the most expensive unreliability money can buy.
0 Likes
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
There are lots of positives
With Samsung. But I feel as South African buyers we need quality products. Most things dumbed here are I feel low quality phones. Go to Gsmarena for comparisons.