Original topic:

Unlock my phone

(Topic created on: 03-21-2020 11:28 AM)
choudharybhanu11
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I am facing problem in unlocking my phone by fingerprint or face unlock in my Note 10 lite.

In 10 attempts fingerprint scanner work only 5 times and the same problem i am facing in face unlock too.Moreover, whenever i use application such as facebook or intagram my mobile suddenly within 10 minutes become hot so i also face heating issue.

I alo visited samsung service center but i am not satisfied with my samsung note 10 lite smartphone because of this issue.

4 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if your phone is in warranty request service center for replacement. You can also try one last step. Take your data backup and reset phone to factory defaults and setup again as new phone
0 Likes
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Join Note 10 lite telegram group to discusse issues
https://t.me/samsungnote10lite
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

Face Lock/ Fingerprint Issue

Re-register the face lock: Settings> Bio-metric and security> Face recognition> Continue> Set a screen lock method> Continue> Set a screen lock method> Hold the screen facing towards you and look at the screen> Position your face inside the frame on the screen.

We recommend customers to use only Samsung approved Screen protector.

We request you to please perform the troubleshooting steps on the mentioned link for the overheating issues: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persists, kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application (attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AgrimJain
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
After facing the same problem for a few days.. Not a real solution.... But I got to know the reason behind slow/irresponsive fingerprint(FP) sensor.

If you look closely reflecting sunlight on your display's FP sensor.. you'll notice there are already some FP marks. wipe that area clean and the FP works like Charm.

Solution?

Maybe a Screen Gaurd that doesn't catch FPs easily.
0 Likes