Original topic:

Unbeatable price for the new Note10 Lite!

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 06:54 PM)
AvinavM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Members,

Had to share this news with you guys as soon as we heard! 

Banner for Comm. post.jpg

115 Comments
Sarthak07
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Apple's latest phone is iphone SE which is not better than S10.
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
No, 🍎 is btr
0 Likes
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
yes 100% samsung is better than apple. i have used both
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
in the terms of processors and security apple is way much better
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
will samsung M21 get One ui 2.1 update???
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
yes 100% samsung M21 will get update. if you find the solution please touch on three dots and select accpt solution.
Galaxy Note
my samsung note 10 lite is overheating. im only using whatsapp and no apps running background. i had bought it just before 5 days really very bad samsung i had even took it to samsung service center and updated even now i couldnt bare the heat from screen my ears and cheeks is feeling high irritation due to over heat.
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
i have baught S10 lite. its running very fluently without any issues and errors
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
samsung is advertising note 10 lite more because no one is purchasing note 10 lite. everybody goes to S10 lite
0 Likes
Shashi_10
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I had the same issue with my Note 10 Lite phone. Seems like this is a common issue with Note 10 specially using dual sim .it's too hot to touch. I cannot use it anymore I have to to keep it aside or turn off for few minutes.

I face low battery issue 6hrs screen on time only on one charge as well. upon writing to Samsung Care they give std book answer, turn off wifi, gps, etc. basically i find it really stupid that they expect us to buy a 40k phone and then turn off all usable features to get a decent battery life
0 Likes