Original topic:

USA Note10+5g Battery draining after One UI 3 update

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 05:41 AM)
NinerLyfe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Attention: Samsung advisors 

PLEASE fix the battery draining issue!!  I live in the US and have 2 Note 10+ 5g and ever since the latest One UI 3 update, BOTH phones have VERY BAD battery life. Within 10 minutes of taking it off the charger, its already down to 95%.  Mine is not the only complaint on this issue   PLEASE help in advising how to correct this issue.  Thank you.

3 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
This is true... I was experiencing thw same issue with UI3.0 but after updating to UI3.1 I am seeing just little improvement...
0 Likes
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
clear cache partition
Step Clear Cache Partition

step 1

Turn off your phone ...Connect your phone to laptop/pc with a type-c cable.

step 2

Press Volume up and power button (also press bixby button if present) at the same time .
step 3

Keep it pressed until samsung logo appears on your phone.
step 4

Then a list of your options will come on your phone..
Go to Clear Cache Partition option by navigating through volume buttons.

step 5

After selecting Clear Cache Partition option,then click power button once.
step 6

Once Cache is cleared you will be taken to first option..Then again click power button to restart the phone!

after that go to device care than battery section and click on background uses limit than turn on put unused aaps to sleep and come back and click more battery settings and turn on adaptive battery.
than come back device care interface and click on 3dot than click on automation and turn on adaptive power saving.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes