We fully apologize for any inconvenience.
Kindly follow the below:
- Restart your device by pressing and holding the Volume down and Power keys for 7 to 10 seconds.
- Check if you have installed any third-party application from an unsecured source (other than Google and Galaxy stores), it may cause the issue.
Head to My Files > Downloads > Check if you have any apps installed from browsers.
- Check if you have any updates for your device. Setting > Software update > Install.
- Try removing the cache from the Messages app, to activate the step, please go to Settings > Applications/Application Manager > Choose the Messages app > then Storage > Clear Cache.
- If the same issue occurs, kindly send us the device logs. The device logs will send via Samsung Members App> the technicians will diagnose these logs to determine the cause > they will respond to you with the solution and if you need to go to a service center for physical diagnosis.
- To send the device logs, please follow the below:
Press and hold Samsung members Icon > Then tap on Error reports > Select the category of your report > Make sure that "Send Log Data" is selected to help resolve your inquiry> Describe your problem in detail> Change the frequency to whatever you prefer > Then send it.
For more information regarding this, you are welcome to visit our website and watch the tutorial sending logs by following the link below: